General Terms and Conditions of Business
of Konstanzia Holiday Apartment
valid from 01.10.2015
1. Booking: The guest's booking is deemed to be confirmed when the guest (hereinafter "Guest") has asked to book the apartment and this booking has been confirmed by the Kühnapfel family (hereinafter "Owner"). Confirmation by the Owner will be sent by e-mail and has the words "Confirmation of booking" in the subject line.
2. Payment: A down payment (bank transfer) of 20% of the total rent (excluding tourist tax) is agreed 60 days before the start of the stay. A further down payment of 60% of the total rent (without tourist tax) is due 5 days before the start of the stay. The remaining amount (20% of the total amount plus tourist tax) is due on the day of arrival and is to be paid in cash locally. In the case of bookings made at shorter notice, the individual terms in the confirmation of booking apply.
3. Conditions of cancellation: If the Guest cancels his or her booking up to 60 days before the start of his or her stay, cancellation is free of charge. In the event of cancellation up to 5 days before the start of the stay or before arrival, the down payment made up until that point (20% or 80% of the total rent respectively) will be retained. In the event of early departure or if the Guest fails to arrive, the Guest has no claim to reimbursement of the rental days not used. In the case of bookings made at shorter notice, the individual terms in the confirmation of booking apply.
4. Owner's right to withdraw from the contract: The Owner has a right to withdraw from the contract due to force majeure (flooding, fire, water damage, etc.). In this case, any down payment made will be reimbursed to the Guest in full.
5. Check-in is between 3 pm and 6 pm. If the Guest is delayed in arriving, he or she should inform the Owner in a timely manner.
6. The Guest will be made liable for any damage or loss to the inventory or furnishings during his or her stay.
7. The agreed number of guests may not be exceeded during the stay. If the agreed number is exceeded, 20.00 € will be charged per night for each person exceeding the agreed number.
8. Guests who are clearly inebriated will be refused access to the holiday apartment.
9. Dogs are only permitted in individual cases and after prior agreement from the Owner.
10. The use of the terrace, garden, bicycle parking area and the parking space is done at the Guest's own risk.
11. The Owner is not liable for loss or damage to items of any kind that are brought into the holiday apartment or onto the premises of Staader Thalweg 10, including cars.
12. The Owner explicitly points out that smoking is not permitted anywhere in the holiday apartment or on the premises of Staader Thalweg 10. In the event of failure to comply with this regulation, the Guest will be charged a flat-rate cleaning fee of 150 €.
13. On the day of departure, the Guest must vacate the apartment by 10 am, leaving it in a clean and tidy condition. If the Guest leaves without returning the keys, a flat-rate handling charge of 50.00 € will be charged in addition to costs incurred.
14. Special terms and conditions apply for Internet usage and will be handed out to the Guest along with the WLAN access code.
15. The Owner does not assume any liability for information in prospectuses or on the Internet.
16. The place of jurisdiction is Konstanz.
Zum Veranstaltungskalender der Stadt Konstanz: bitte auf das untenstehende Bild klicken.
Please click on the image below to access the event calendar of the town of Konstanz.